Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

CRASH REVIEWS – The Flash & Arrow


Hey guys! I’m so sorry I’ve like being on some sort of personal hiatus for a while now. Had some nasty personally stuff to deal with and seems to be a downside to running a one-man show here, I was hooked up and so was the blog. Apologies.

I have four episodes outstanding to review (2 episodes of The Flash and 2 episodes of Arrow). I’ll just brush through ‘em real quick and I mean really reeeeally quickly.



THE FLASH – Trajectory
Trajectory -What to say about this episode? I don’t know, it’s just an episode to educate us about V-9 in case we didn’t really get it before I guess. I wasn’t really whelmed but then I don’t get so whelmed with these episodes these days. The training for Barry was cool though and now we can thankfully know Barry will not go near V-9. Still need more episodes to explain how Team Flash Jay Garrick worked as Zoom as well. I haven’t yet made full sense of that. Iris and her boss? Don’t care.



ARROW – Broken Hearts
I love Arrow so much and got lots of fangirl thing going on every time if it’s not wasn’t obvious but this episode was pretty much an eye sore for me. it simply was just an Olicity episode which I wouldn’t mind probably because of how much I actually adore Olicity but then it was just quite upsetting.

Cupid is crazy, we know but then she just went haywire and came back to SC to start killing off celebrity couples? Where she been? What happened to her? Why now? and as much as Oliver reading his vows was (it was obvious from the start he wanted to express his feelings) and Felicity’s speech almost convincing Cupid it didn’t make sense she would say all those things and she had that strong opinion of staying away from Oliver makes little sense.


THE FLASH – Flash Back
It was fun to go back to some last year Team Flash moments and seeing Eddie again was great. I suppose this is the episode that led to the Supergirl crossover episode which by the way I am glad is now over and let’s not do that again please! There should be repercussions of the time travel Barry did, yes? ‘coz he changed quite a number of things and we know you don’t mess with time ‘cos time will kind of mess you over when you do that. I don’t get why The Flash won’t be on till April 19th; it only just came back. This hiatus doesn’t help create excitement for this season, not for me anyways.


ARROW – Beacon of Hope
The Brie Larvin episode about the chip in Felicity’s back and she finding out that Felicity was the hacker who put her in Prison in CC the year before and channeling her swarm of robot bees to do her bidding and all. Team Arrow comes to the rescue. The knight-in-shining-armor even got stung. Curtis was a comic relief and definitely fun to watch as always. He made it obvious anyone can walk into that cave (the security down there needs a serious review). 

Oliver’s emotions all over the place was hian… I don’t know. Felicity clearly is saying her goodbye to the team. Overwatch is done (not sure what to say on that so I would just think of it all and say nothing). Darhk obviously can still move mountains from prison (thumbs up villain). Another episode with pointless flashback.


So… just quick mentions. I will do a separate review for Eleven-Fifty-Nine after now.

Thanks for reading guys. Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment