Pages

Thursday 18 February 2016

ARROW – Code of Silence

James Bamford truly is the king of stunts and it definitely was once again proven by his directing of Code of Silence – we got pretty load of purposeful action-packed fight sequences which was a warm welcome for me. So Malcolm has earned a seat on the H.I.V.E. board members seat – I guess it’s safe to say goodbye to good ol’ daddy dearest Malcolm now and welcome back the Dark Archer Merlyn. Damien did show his board members who is boss just in case you know their memory needed some refreshing. This episode was basically action packed but not with a lot going on.


So, there was really just a couple of things going on: the engagement (Curtis’ engagement present really) and the last scene. Every other thing really was just passing stories sort of. We’re already 14 episodes in and I still don’t see the point of the flashbacks yet; it’s yet to connect. I’m really starting to get weary of watching flashback scenes now ‘cos it seems pointless.


The preparation for the mayoral campaign debate was on and the main thing about it was Team Arrow stopping the demolition team from taking the building down which I don’t see how smart a plan that was for H.I.V.E. by the way. Thea found out about Williams and it was really interesting to see how much she’s grown but I honestly wish Oliver would just tell Felicity already but seems like that is inevitable as she finds out next week from the promo of next week’s episode. Darhk ain’t going to kill William now, will he? We’ll see.


Thanks to the best engagement gift from Mr. Terrific Curtis, our girl will walk again soon. Curtis is such a great person. Donna and Quentin made up after their fight and I think their relationship is cute and really has a future. They make each other happy but that happy future is what I doubt will happen. I am more convinced now that Quentin is going to end up in that grave because H.I.V.E. missed the first attempt to take him out. The second time maybe will be the charm or maybe Donna will be the collateral damage, oops!


Andy seems to be a good brother and uncle and really is being of great help for the team providing them with inside source to H.I.V.E. mode of operation. I hoped to see the debate that was so prepared for but seems it wasn’t so important after all. All we know is Oliver won meaning H.I.V.E. might be stuck on stage 4 for a while.

All so good, the William secret will be over and out next week. I really hope there is a connection made to the present with the flashback in next week’s episode or so help me I’ll snooze at those scenes, jk. But really, there’s no point so far. I think it’s way past time they made sense out of it all.

Arrow is all new next Wednesday on The CW at 8/7c



QUOTES FROM CODE OF SILENCE

Donna: My ex-husband was a lying SOB. Only two things came out of that marriage: my daughter and my BS detector which is flawless and right now it’s red lining

Felicity: What did you do?
Quentin: Why… w…hy do you think it’s me that did something?
Felicity: Because you’re a man

Felicity: Er… Curtis, why is my face your screensaver?
Curtis: At the risk of early termination er… none of your business

Reiter: Do you believer in destiny, Mr. Queen?
Oliver: I prefer the idea of freewill.

Donna:  You and Oliver are one of those couples that everyone believe in. You don’t lie to each other… ever and he’s going to be the best daddy in the world when the time comes.


Thea: As hard as it is for you Ollie, keeping William a secret is keeping him safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment