Pages

Thursday 21 January 2016

ARROW - Blood Debts

Ah-ha! Told you all it wasn’t Felicity in that grave (See All I know is Felicity is not dying). Boo-yah! (Olicity fandom dance). So… some comeback episode that was last night from Arrow midseason premiere. Episode 10 was quite something. ALERT! Spoilers ahead. Arrow season 4 episode 10 in few lines:

John Diggle interrogating his brother, Andy in episode Blood Debts

Oliver Queen in the green hood as expected is on a rampage to get his hands on Damien Darhk and would literally beat it out if anyone if he has to. He crossed lines even. He freed Machin a.k.a. Anarky (yes, he’s back for revenge) for frig’s sake just to go to Darhk. Ah yes! And now he’s escaped thanks to Mr. Green Arrow.

If you weren’t convinced about the bond between the “original team Arrow”, I guess you will be after this episode. Diggle went all bambam on his brother to get information out of him. He was able to get back on some good level with his brother, Andrew afterwards though (Thanks to Lyla) – one step at a time.

COUPLES: Thea and Mr. Alex Davis are good again. Laurel’s dad and Felicity’s mom are rocking the old timers’ gig. Haha

Felicity can never walk again, according to doctors (Welcome oracle). It shouldn’t go without mentioning, Oliver practically re-proposing to Felicity after the news. He slipped the ring back on her finger. Talk about endgame OTP (heavy rain in my eyes right now and so much sniffing).
For better or worse... OLICITY IS ENDGAME

Turns out Darhk’s family isn’t innocent after all. His wife is working with him on some "genesis" project and is she dark or what? I mean, she was disappointed he didn’t kill the green arrow! C’mon evil ma'am!! That dude just saved your life some minutes ago, have some courtesy. Darhk wants to fulfill his promise of a new beginning to her but first destroy this one. Ugh! Talk about the psycho couple.

The grave scene is now four months from now and now we all can 100%-ly cross Felicity off the list 
like I said before. My guess remains Diggle, Laurel, Quentin, Thea or Baby mama? If I had to choose though, my best bet is on Diggle judging from how devastated Felicity was also. We’ll have to see though. Stay tuned.
Oliver returning to the car from the grave scene

What are your thoughts on last night’s episode of Arrow? Who do you think is in the grave? Hit the comment box below!
Catch new episode of Arrow, Wednesdays at 8/7c on The CW.


QUOTES FROM BLOOD DEBTS

Diggle: The GA told me to have a conversation with you about Darhk
Andy:  I'm surprised, John. I didn't think you had it in you.
Diggle: I didn't.
Andy: What changed?
Diggle: Her name is... Felicity

Lyla: I've seen the love you have for your brother, Johnny. The strength of it. It's iron. Before you give up on Andy, just make sure he sees what I do. A man who will go to the ends of the earth for the ones he loves. And if it helps, consider it an order. Soldier.

Felicity: I've never been more ready to have a bunch of guys poking around inside me. DOCTORS!... doing doctor things.

Anarky: ...I owe you a thank you. Baptism by fire, it's transcendent. You burnt away my weakness like a phoenix rising from the ashes.

Oliver: Do you have any idea how many people Damien Darhk and HIVE have killed for the past six months? This might be a vendetta bit it's not personal.

Darhk: I wanna be clear about something. I've shown you repeatedly you can't beat me. You saved my family, so I'll give you a few weeks to spend with yours. Enjoy your time; what's left of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment