Pages

Monday 3 February 2014

ALMOST HUMAN 1x09 TONIGHT



Almost Human returns tonight, Hurray!

After 3 weeks of hiatus from the year 2048 world of Detective John Kennex and Dorian, we journey back tonight when the 9th episode in the first season of this great TV series.


 
Episode 8 was great I would say. The anger management class was very hilarious and John clearly still has anger issues he has to deal and he definitely is not ready to confront them.

I love how far the relationship between Dorian and John has come and this trust relationship that come to be established between them. I shouldn’t forget to mention how funny both of them are together; their scenes just almost always make me laugh out loud.


The relationship slowly developing between John and Detective Valerie Stahl is really beautiful. Seeing both of them together, on screen, just lights up my mood, literally. I wonder what he wrote in that paper to her in the last episode; I wonder :*

I didn’t even notice that pen and paper was sort of scarce; more like an outdated thing in 2048 until this last episode. Hmm… technology evolution. Totally irrelevant here but I’m going to say it anyways, I don’t like Detective Richard very much. I probably am the only one but I had to say it, I don’t like him.


I still can’t wait to find out how Rudy and Dorian’s roommate condition is working out for them. I’m sure Rudy is probably all excited about it but I doubt it’s going to be the very same song for Dorian. Haha! This will be fun.

Captain Sandra and her team still doesn’t know what they are looking for in the evidence room. I hope they find out about the female android unit soon.

ALMOST HUMAN 1x09 "Unbound" - 
Plot: An advanced DRN named Danica runs amok, and it's up to Kennex and Dorian to track her down with the help of Nigel, the creator of the DRNs.

Hopes, wishes, loves… blahs. I am so excited about tonight, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment