Pages

Wednesday 3 February 2016

THE FLASH – Fast Lane vibes

Woo-hoo! When I say ‘Earth 1!’, you say ‘Earth 2!’. ‘Earth 1!’ ‘Earth 2!’ ‘Earth 1!’ ‘Earth 2!’ I don’t even know why I’m getting all super excited, we’re not getting that tour until next week’s episode of the Flash titled “Welcome to Earth 2!”, I’m excited for it.

Back to this week, Fast Lane was a great episode. It wasn’t as thrilling as last week’s episode for me but it was good. The villain this week, Tar Pit (thanks to the cat who name the names, Cisco) was kind of not much of a threat. He wasn’t that much of a headache to stop. This episode basically was about togetherness, I personally title it “Stronger Bonds” (or maybe Family Ties, jk).


Iris kind of had her superhero garment on this episode really going out of her way to be a big sister that wants her kid brother out of trouble. When Wally wouldn’t listen and Joe was trying to be careful to take it slow (I probably don’t support it but I get that), she went full-on journalistic-mode and started digging to find dirt to put the whole car race out of business even, almost got herself into trouble there. I felt she probably was taking the whole big sis looking-out business too serious and too fast but then I guess when it comes to family, anyone can do the crazy.

Speaking of family and crazy, Harry is still struggling with his deal with Zoom, he perfected the device to steal Barry’s speed and planted it on his suit which successfully stole 2% of Barry’s speed. That considerable difference made him not fast enough to save Iris from her getting stabbed by a flying shattered glass that apparently was faster than him and he was beating himself up about it. Harry couldn’t take the guilty any longer and he confessed to being the one responsible (that’s noble). He really is not a bad guy. He’s just doing what he has to do to save his daughter. Wouldn’t anyone?

POOR CISCO

In the end, everyone got closer. Wally listened, opened up and the West’s are one step closer. Barry made Team Flash reason and not totally blame Harry and also agreed to help him get his daughter back wherein lies my excitement cos Barry was all “We’re going to Earth 2.” I still don’t know why exactly but I’m really excited to go to Earth 2.


I missed Patty though. Anyone miss a handsome 6.1' scientist this episode? Yes, Jay. Because I didn’t. I mean I like Jay Garrick but so far, his character’s been pointless so far.  So… #sorrynotsorry but I didn’t miss him this episode. I hope since we’re going to his Earth next week maybe he’ll join the bus and have a meaningful thing to do, hopefully.

What did you think of Fast Lane? How excited are you for Welcome to Earth 2?

The Flash season 2 episode 13 airs 09-02-2016 at 8/7c on The CW.

No comments:

Post a Comment