Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2013

MY FAVOURITE THIS WEEK

Thor: The Dark World. O Yeah! It's definitely my favourite for this week. I mean, how can it not be?

It's from Marvel Universe, superhero stuff - Thor to be precise (one of my favourite comic superhero characters) and it starts a couple of my favourite actors; Chris Hemsworth (portraying the role of Thor) and Idris Elba (as Heimdall) . This movie is just got my favorite written all over it.



I'm just like super excited about this movie. Yes, I know it already had its London premiere last month and have you seen how much it's grossed on Box office already? It's "O-M-G"-ey (I know that's not even a real word). This movie id definitely one of my must-watch-or-watch movies; I either watch it or I watch it, the option for a "not watch it" isn't on my option list.

Are you as excited to watch Thor: The Dark World as I am? Let me know, leave your comments below
Watch Thor: the Dark World official trailer

Check the Photo Gallery For Thor: The Dark World pictures


No comments:

Post a Comment