Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2013

November (3-9) note

Hey Guys! It's quite a number of movies premiering this week ans I can't wait to watch them especially Thor: The Dark World.
I've actually been longing to see another part of Thor since I watched the first sequel for the first time (I've watched Thor about 13 times now) and I was itched more for it after watching The Avengers. It's going to be a g movie {I wouldn't want to miss the chance to see Chris Hemsworth as a god also ;)}. He's such a great (and might I add cute) actor.



Justin Long stars in two of the movies coming to theaters this week "A Case of You" and "Best Man Down"; get ready for the laugh in his comedy filled movies.

The Book Thief, Paris countdown and How I Live Now also hit the theater this weekend and they are all pretty good movies I'd love to see.

TTYAL guys,
Gloria out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment