Pages

Monday 18 November 2013

NOVEMBER 22, 2013 MOVIES


It’s the second to the last week in November and 2013’s still got a number of great movies to offer the planet and this week, I have 3 movies in the list of In Theater This Week and the movies are great. To see the list of the movies and their synopses, click here. On the list for this week, there is Delivery Man, Philomena and THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE on that short but awesome list of movies coming of theaters this Friday. Catching Fire is definitely m
y favorite for this week. I’ll give anything to watch Katniss Everdeen in action.



When Vince Vaughn is around, comedy is lurking somewhere in the corner and he definitely is around in the comedy movie Delivery Man. I want to watch this movie and hope to laugh out loud as much as the movie will allow me too. Delivery Man is a remake of Scott's 2011 French-Canadian film Starbuck. One man who has fathered over 533 children? How crazily hilarious is that? Find out in Delivery Man.

Judi Dench and Steve Coogan also team up as co-stars in the drama, Philomena – inspired by a true story – centered on  a woman in search of a her long lost son of 50 years! That’s a movie I want to see because 50 years is one heck of a long year to decide to look for a son, I want to see how that will play out. According to Wikipedia, at the 2013 Toronto International Film Festival it was awarded the People's Choice Award Runner-Up prize.


This week sure looks promising and I hope to see these movies. Check out my article on my favorite movie for this week The Hunger Games: Catching Fire here
What do you think about the movies this week? What movie(s) do you look forward to seeing? Leave your comments below…


No comments:

Post a Comment