Pages

Sunday 10 November 2013

November (10 -16) note


So, there are 4 movies in the list for this week and we’ve got two Christmas holiday movies. You smell that? It’s Christmas in the air, holiday delicacy on the way and I am so elated about it.



The Best Man Holiday and The Christmas candle, the Christmas movies I sure want to see.
I’m looking to the fun and hilarity in The Best Man Holiday and what happens when the legendary Christmas candle gets stolen in Gladbury in The Christmas candle.

Then there’s Charlie Countryman. I particularly love when romance gets mixed with action and comedy as in Charlie Countryman … let’s see what Charlie will do to save the woman he loves.

Last but not the list is Nebraska. This movie should be fun all the way. It was nominated for the Palme d'Or at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival, where Bruce Dern won the Best Actor Award (source: Wikipedia); so, I want to see it more…
What movie(s) are you most excited for this week? Let me know in the comment box below

No comments:

Post a Comment